okay, this is too boring to say, but horaayyy finally after a long waiting, finally i step my feet on Korea on June 2014!! ^^
going together with my girl friends, only the three of us. Departed from Jakarta on 4th June, with night flight and arrived safely at Seoul on 5th June
totally we spend 12 nights at Korea ^^ but i can say that it’s still not enough for us
having some troubles at first when we arrived at Incheon. My friends luggage were left behind at Kuala Lumpur Airport, because we have a connecting flight
and yes, it’s kinda messed up our schedule. note: we didn’t directly got the luggage, but after 3 days of waiting, complaining and everything
but let’s forget it and we decided to still enjoy our holiday ^^
after arrived at Seoul, we directly went to our Guest House. we stayed at Hongdae Guest House, Yellow Sub Marine
we spent our first 3 nights there
the guest house is nice and clean. luckily we got the first floor room
the staff are also nice and helpful ^^
it also near the subway and there also a convenient store, so you can buying things easily
i also love the ambiance, because it really feels like home
you can checked their website, or email them for booking or getting another information
since we stayed there for 9 nights in total, we got a discount 😀
after spending our first 3 nights there, we off to Busan for 1 night and continued to Jeju for 2 nights, then went back to Seoul for 6 nights
these are some of my favorite places that we visited, and apologies that this was not in order
– GwangJang Market, Seoul, is the best market to have any traditional korean food
we almost ate like crazy. saw any food and bought it without any thinking
kimbap, bibimbap, odeng, korean pancake, and else
we love this place so much! we really feel the korean touch here
– Myeongdong, Seoul, is the best place to spend your money
cosmetics, food and kpop things. you can buy it all here
– while in Dongdaemun, Seoul, i didn’t really shop here, just sightseeing
since they only sell wholesale things and raw material for fashion
or maybe i didn’t visit the right place?
– in Namsangol Hanok Village, Seoul, you can have a hanbok experience but there were operational hours
if i’m not mistaken, it’s only available until 4pm
you have to paid 3,000KRW and have 15 minutes for taking pictures by your own camera
– Jakgalchi Fish Market, Busan, i’m amazed with this fish market. though there were also food, but there are also any kind of fish or squid here. and the market still clean.
it’s must visit if you came to Busan
– Gamcheon Culture Village, Busan, this place is so unique and artistic. it is the Busan’s version of Santorini. and it is really beautiful. but unfortunately i didn’t visit all the places since we already tired
– Heundae Beach, Busan, we visited it at night so we can not see the sea T_T and the weather was cold too. but when we visited it, there were a sand festival so it also crowded.
– Busan Cultural Center, United Nations Memorial Cemetery, Busan, these places were visited accidentally. but it’s nice, the place is so beautiful and peace. visit it if you have any time left ^^
– Teddy Bear Museum, Ripley Believe it or Not, Jeju Glass Castle, Jeju Love Land, O Sulloc Museum, Jeju Stone Statue Museum, we visited all of these places in 1 day by rented a taxi. if you are the type of person who prefer to visited museum, maybe you will like it. but personally, i’m not recommended this route, because you can not feel the true Jeju by visiting these places. and i do feel regret by not visiting the other route which show the beauty nature of Jeju 😦 so i think, i should visit Jeju again on my next trip kekeke
and anyway, it is a highly recommendation if you rent a taxi, since the transportation is really hard and far from each other. but yeah, the cost is high
– Nanta Show, Seoul. we decided to watch it in Myeongdong. this show is funny and entertaining, but it’s a little bit boring in the middle of the show. the show is very creative and awesome, but i think it’s not a must to watch this
– Nami Island and Garden of Morning Calm, Seoul. i can said that we were lucky enough that day. met an indonesian people who visited these places with a local tour guide, and we joined them kekeke. we need to took a bus from one to another, so maybe we will lost or wasting time if we didn’t meet them. thanks to Alma and her family, and Joshua ^^
and these two places are my favorite!! i took a lot of photos here, because the scenery is really breathtaking. the garden is really beautiful. i can not said much, but i really love it.
i really want to visit it again and spending all day long there, just enjoying the view and weather.
A MUST VISIT!
– JYPE Office, FnC Office, Cube Office, SM Office, Seoul. remembered Alma that i told before? oh yeah, she also a big fans of k-pop and we decided to visit all these offices together. lol she are a big fan of Jessica, SNSD. and we have a nice fan-girling session kekeke~
– Gwanghwamun Gate, King Se Jong Statue, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Blue House, Bukchon Hanok Village, Seoul
– Insadong, Itaewon, Lotte Department Store, Seoul
– Muju Firefly Festival, Muju. as a tourist, there are a lot of free service in Korea.
luckily we got the chance to visit Muju Firefly Festival in Muju Province. actually, we want to visit Jeonju at first, but the schedule was different. so we still tried to join it.
they held a firefly festival there, it was fun. but summer really hit Muju first, the weather was really really hot.
we watched a traditional korean show and experience local food.
– Seoul City Tour. Korean Government really make a lot of tourism experience. one of them is Seoul City Tour. there are a lot of package, and we choose the single night city tour.
actually, it’s not like we imagine. we can not really enjoy the city tour. it really only around the city without hop-in or hop-off facility. so, maybe it also our fault to not make sure about it first.
so, i tell you this so you do not expect much from it. but still, we had the chance to enjoy the night view of Seoul ^^
– Tosokchon Restaurant, Seoul. we also had the chance to tried the famous samgyetang at tosokchon restaurant.
when we arrived, we got shocked with the queing, it’s really long but luckily so fast.
the restaurant is so big that lots of people can eat there. and i must said that it is really delicious!! you should try it ^^
those are the places that i can remembered. too bad that i can not giving all the full itinerary here, since our plan also didn’t went well LOL
it’s kinda messed up and we switch it all the time, so yeah….
but all i can said about Korea and this trip are AWESOME! DAEBAK!
i am falling in love in a short times with this country, with the people, with the nature, with the hospitality, with the cleanliness, with all of it.
in two weeks, we made a lot of new friends from other countries, and it is really priceless.
we even met with an ahjussi who are really kind and helpful, we really hope to meet him again next time :p
and anyway, you should download the subway map, it really helpful!
and also don’t forget to visit the visitkorea.com, find as many information there as you can. they have all information that you need.
if you have any question, leave your comment and i will tried to answer it
at last, i wanna say that i really falling in love with traveling.
not for the glamour, but for the enrichment of myself.
and here i am, set another goal to visit another place.
and surely, i will visit Korea again next time ^^